This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I have a POSboxless Odoo v9 / Debian setup and my friend is happily using the custom-built POS (NUC+Odoo v9+POSbox plugin, barcode printer and scanner), but we are struggling a bit with the daily financial reports.

I found several ways to create financial reports but none of them really suited our simple needs - I'd be grateful for any pointers in the right direction - the report should contain:

• either a summary that just holds the number of customers and a grand total of the sales of a given day (with taxes extra)

• a list of all sales on a given day - not every single transaction, but a sum per total order, e.g. order 1 (customer bought A, B), order 2 (products C,D,E),... per line, only order totals are printed

• the report should ideally be printed when I do the daily closing

I couldn't find an easy way to satisfy points 1 or 2 and 3, am I missing something or do I really have to create a custom report? Can this be triggered automatically with a daily closing?

Discard
Author Best Answer

The problem is also that there are no predefined search filters for "today" or "current/last month", and they are not that easy to add (adapting the XML configuration of some views with a very specific ID in the database)...

@robin.scott please vote up the question by using the arrows if you want to +1 it:)

Discard
Best Answer

+1 for this one. Ideally from a PosBOX out of the printer for the POS in question. Will help with daily cash totaling!

Discard