Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Created additional expense module, i want to add the expense in accounting module. How can i add this as a journal entry?

on 9/19/13, 6:12 AM 783 views

I created a simple custom module for expense adding. I want to add the amount to accounting module. How can i add expense amount as a journal entry? I'm new in openerp python. I dont know the code for it. please help me anyone.

Anas Taji

--Anas Taji--
| 6 7 8
Amman, Jordan
--Anas Taji--

Email: anas.taji@smartway-jo.com

Anas Taji
On 9/19/13, 6:23 AM

You have to deal with two objects:

1. account.move
  2. account.move.line

You can have a look at action_move_line_create method under <openERP Directory>/openerp/addons/account_voucher/account_voucher.py

Good Luck..%

Hi Anas,thanks for your response. I have a starting trouble. Please help. from where i start with the code.

on 9/19/13, 6:36 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 9/19/13, 6:12 AM
Seen: 783 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM