Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

create weekly invoice automaticaly

By
Marc SERRA
on 2/20/13, 9:41 AM 1,687 views

Hi,

I got a database with 4 companies on openerp v7

Companies 1, 2 and 3 sell to company 4

Company 1 sell its good to company 4 every day and they create sales order.

I want that every end of week openerp generate an invoice with all the sales orders created during the week for company 1 to company 4.

I know its possible to do it by selecting manually sales order and group them into an invoice. i just want to automate it.

Thx

Marc.

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)

--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--
| 6 8 8
fsdsdfsdf, Belgium
--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--

Odoo Founder & CEO

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
On 2/20/13, 1:31 PM

You can use the feature to re-invoice analytic costs and use an analytic account for inter-company sales. (it's not based on sale orders but on invoices)

Quentin De Paoli (qdp)
On 2/20/13, 10:34 AM

i've never heard of such an existing feature. If you want/need it, you'll have to make your own module for that

Thorsten Vocks
On 2/21/13, 7:07 PM

You can use sale_journal to automate it a bit. The following quote is from the modules description:

It also supports batch invoicing methods that can be configured by partners and sales orders, examples: daily invoicing monthly invoicing

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/20/13, 9:41 AM
Seen: 1687 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM