Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Create user from importing user.csv

By
Rahul Shendge
on 8/13/15, 9:06 AM 1,721 views

Hello All

I got following error

Unknown error during import: <class 'openerp.exceptions.RedirectWarning'>: (u'You cannot create a new user from here.\n To create new user please go to configuration panel.', 76, u'Go to the configuration panel') at row 2

Resolve other errors first

while importing user.csv from create user(import button)

can we create user by importing data???

if any idea plz tell

thanks in advanced.

were you able to solve this ?

Nehemias Herrera
on 10/21/15, 10:10 PM
Dev12
On 8/14/15, 6:51 AM

+1

I just got into the very same error!

any success with the error ? just ran into the error too

Nehemias Herrera
on 10/21/15, 10:09 PM
Swan
On 7/2/16, 3:04 PM

In my case I just added some dummy data and create two user accounts first from the interface level and then I export those in to an excel sheet by using export button in Tree-view. Then again I created my csv file according to that file and then Import it again without any error.

Prakash

--Prakash--
| 5 4 7
Bikaner, India
--Prakash--

OpenERP Devloper at SunARC Technology

Prakash
On 7/1/16, 3:43 AM

Check your User CSV file Login form mandatory fields are included

Login form mandatory fields are:

"login"

"Related Partner"

Akhil P Sivan

--Akhil P Sivan--
| 5 3 6
Kochi, India
--Akhil P Sivan--

Interested in exploring Odoo both technically & functionality wise.

email-id : akhilpsivan01@gmail.com

Akhil P Sivan
On 10/21/15, 11:14 PM

Can you try with a fresh database without demo data? Demo data from some module may be causing the error. I think you may find the error causing file from the error log.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/13/15, 9:06 AM
Seen: 1721 times
Last updated: 7/2/16, 3:04 PM