Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Create products with unique serial number in Odoo v9 community

By
barbara
on 9/2/16, 7:56 AM 150 views

Hi everybody!

I have created a product in Sales>Sales>Product and I have checked Tracking by unique serial number. Then I want a product of that kind in which specific serial number and some feature more, how could I do this?

Thank you so much!

Can you be more specific on what exactly you want to achieve?

Ermin Trevisan
on 9/2/16, 11:25 AM
Max
On 10/6/16, 11:11 AM

Yes, looks like ODOO has a very big BUG in inventory app and lots/serial numbers.

Even you set product to have unique lots/serial numbers, the system allows to use the same serial number for as many as sales as you want, which is not right!

barbara
On 9/5/16, 3:49 AM

I want to do a inventory with products with unique serial number.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/2/16, 7:56 AM
Seen: 150 times
Last updated: 10/6/16, 11:11 AM