Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Create PO from Delivery Order

By
AppliSential (Pty) Ltd
on 5/6/14, 4:47 AM 1,063 views

Hi,

I have created a delivery product and a carrier for use when creating delivery orders. The delivery product has been configured as Product Type : "Service" and its procurement method is make to order with Supply Method set to: "Buy".

The idea being that when we create a delivery order (which is created manually, not via a Sales Order) and select the particular carrier, that has its Delivery Product configured as above, I am expecting a Purchase Order to be raised for the delivery product against the Carrier as the supplier.

However I get no Purchase Order created. Any ideas how this can be achieved?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/6/14, 4:47 AM
Seen: 1063 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM