Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Create invoices based on timesheets

By
Andrei Gologan
on 2/22/16, 4:19 PM 641 views

Hallo,

how to create an invoice based on a timesheet in odoo 9?

I tried https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/generate-invoice-from-timesheet-92430

I think it fails at point 3

3.  Create a Timesheet, and select the relevant Analytic Account.  It is in the format [Order Reference]-[Customer Name]

the anlytic account does not exist so I have to create this. I insert at Timesheets - Configuration Create under "Analytic Account" SO004 for example whis is the SO created at 2. and save. after wards it is displayed as SO004 - customer name and can be chosen. However no delivered hours are shown nowhere.

How does the timesheet account has to be created so it will reference the SO?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/22/16, 4:19 PM
Seen: 641 times
Last updated: 2/22/16, 4:59 PM