This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hello,

In any x2many field there is create and edit option. After click on create and edit it will redirect to form view of that model. But my question is that after click on any x2many create and edit option it will redirect to the field of same form view where x2many field is available.

Is it possible? If yes how’s it possible or if not then any other alternative way is available?

If more explanation is required then please let me know.

Discard

So here you want that user can not able to open form view of that x2many relational model but just list view showed up under that x2many field in which user give input. Right ?

Author

Yes. I dont want to open form view of x2many relation of model.but able to create record for that model. e.g. In my custom model there is one2many(for survey.page) field. In that one2many field there is many2many(for survey.question) field. From many2many field I don’t want to open form view of survey.question. But from that many2many field I am able to create record for survey.question.

Author

For many2many field I am trying to use of option={'no_open':True} but issue not solve.

Best Answer

use this on your many2many field

option={'no_create_edit':True}

Discard