This question has been flagged

Hello,

I'm using odoo 8.0 on my laptop, who's working on ubuntu 16.04. I created a local odoo (on localhost:8069) with a webdav connection using Nautilus, with the module "Shared Repositories (WebDAV) with performance improvements".

To access the module, I need to open Nautilus, File, Connect to Server.. -> dav://localhost:8069/webdav/Odoo (Odoo is also the name of my postgres database). But when i'm inside the webdav folder I created (Partners), I try to create a directory with right click -> New Folder, got an error : "There was an error creating the directory in dav://localhost:8069/webdav/Odoo/Documents/Partners. HTTP Error: Internal error"

When I try to create with a Terminal (Right click, open in a Terminal, mkdir test), I got an other error : "cannot create directory ‘test’ : Input/output error."

When I try to create one with a sudo,  got a third error : "cannot create directory ‘test’ : Permission denied."

Is it normal that I can't create my Folder in the webdav ? I can delete them, modify them, but that's all.

Thanks for your help.

Discard