Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Create customer invoices directly

By
Gypsy Soo
on 6/21/13, 4:46 AM 583 views

Hi, Trying to skip the procedure of making quotation, I create customer invoices directly at the menu-accounting-customer invoices. But the warehouse doesn't show the product I must deliver. Am I missed some others steps? Please help.

Thank you.

patrick

--patrick--
| 5 4 7
Baarn, Netherlands
--patrick--
patrick
On 6/21/13, 5:32 AM

If you make the invoice directly, you are only doing things related to money, nothing related to products and moves.

If you want to get a delivery order as well, you have to

1 make the delivery order yourself, or

2 make a module which makes a delivery order from your invoice.

The first option is risky, as you will forget to make the delivery, or you select the wrong product. The second option requires you to make some code.

The easiest solution would be to use sales, because that will take care of everything.

Is there any reason you do not want to use the quotation/order?

Thanks for you help!!

Gypsy Soo
on 6/21/13, 5:38 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/21/13, 4:46 AM
Seen: 583 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM