Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

create button not found.

By
charlesraj
on 5/6/13, 9:59 AM 968 views

i create a customer which have the right to make a sales order and saving it. But when i log in as the customer "Create" button for sales order not found in the top portion of the form.

when i log in as the admin user create button is found.. what changes will i made in the configuration . please help.

Atchuthan - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc

--Atchuthan - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc--
| 5 3 8
Puducherry, India
--Atchuthan - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc--
Passionate coder in Python/Odoo(formerly known as OpenERP).

Contact me via GMail: atchuthantu@gmail.com via Skype: atchuthan_skype
via Linkedin: http://in.linkedin.com/in/atchuthantu
Atchuthan - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc
On 7/24/13, 10:50 AM

try this

<tree create="true">
</tree>

Keyur

--Keyur--
| 4 4 8
Ahmedabad, India
--Keyur--

Odoo Expert

Keyur
On 5/6/13, 10:02 AM

Give the proper Access Rights and Groups to the customer.

You can have all the guidelines & essential information from Bazaar version control system and little overview of launchpad.

sir i give acces right to the customer and the group it belongs.

charlesraj
on 5/6/13, 10:04 AM

but no change.

charlesraj
on 5/6/13, 10:07 AM

Have you change anything at client side? Are there any warnings or errors you find at server or client log? Please mention which openerp version you are using.

Keyur
on 5/6/13, 10:10 AM

i use V 7.0. I just commented the line for create button in the form view . Then i uncommente that line

charlesraj
on 5/6/13, 10:17 AM

but in admin side no change will happens . The change occured only in the customer login. Then i create a new customer that also have this problem.

charlesraj
on 5/6/13, 10:19 AM

I still not getting exactly where you have done changes. Try to find the change with the help of bzr command. First do bzr pull to fetch the latest revisions & then bzr diff to get the difference you have made at client side. If you get the change & it is not neccessary then do bzr revert to revert back all the changes. Or try to create different database with and without your custom module.

Keyur
on 5/6/13, 10:33 AM

make changes on the form view of sale.order.line form view (commented at the line of create button) after that i uncomment it . But the customer login form did not show the "create" button. At admin side the button found.

charlesraj
on 5/6/13, 10:39 AM

i am new to openERP. will you please explain how to use the command "bzr"

charlesraj
on 5/6/13, 10:40 AM

I have edited my answer. You will find essential & useful information from there.

Keyur
on 5/6/13, 10:50 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/6/13, 9:59 AM
Seen: 968 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM