Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Create a simplified sales receipt

By
Raffaele
on 5/9/14, 8:28 AM 1,031 views

I need to provide a simplified version of sales receipt: - uses a specific sequence code, stores in account.invoices - can be associated with a project - only one item, automatically selected according to the project, not changeable directly - customers list must be filtered by a specific tag/property

Should I develop a custom module? Or could I achieve this by working in OE UI directly, by working on a copy of Sales Receipt?

I'm working on OpenERP 7.0.x Thanks in advance

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/9/14, 8:28 AM
Seen: 1031 times
Last updated: 7/4/15, 7:58 PM