This question has been flagged
3 Replies

There is a module that create a relation between project and sale orders?

Discard

What do you want to do with your relation?

What is the nature of relation you wish to build with your tables, although there are three types of relations we can create in openerp with any two tables

Best Answer

You can connect may sales order to one analytic account wich is a contract for a project. See this https://accounts.openerp.com/forum/Help-1/question/24081

Discard
Best Answer
    from osv import fields,osv
class first_model(osv.osv):
    _name='first.model'
    _columns={
        'second_model_ids':fields.one2many('second.model','first_model_id','Second')      
        }
first_model()

class second_model(osv.osv):
    _name='second.model'
    _columns= {
        'first_model_id':fields.many2one('first.model','First')       
        }  
second_model()

for creating a one2many field you have to create a many2one inverse relationship, thats why there in the second_model, a many2onefield is defined. And you should follow the order of definitions of both tables and you will get the result

Discard
Best Answer

The project_mrp module creates tasks on a project for a Sales Order with a compatible contract assigned to it.

"This module is used to automatically create tasks based on different procurements: sales order, manufacturing order, etc. It is mainly used to invoices services based on tasks automatically created by sales orders."

This is also available with version 7.0.

It can be found in the list of modules to install (ie: already comes with the software).

Discard
Author

This module it's not for my problem. I need just a relaton field (like o2m) to connect a project to various sale order.

Hi Francesco OpenCode if have you found anything regarding your problem please give me suggestion Or any link, any help would be appreciated .Thanks