Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Create a Order, Supplier ok, product only the products from the supplier?

By
Marcus Schmitz
on 4/23/13, 6:41 AM 1,537 views

I want to make a order and have the supplier but then all products are listed! Can i only see the Products from that supplier? Or can i make a Order with at first the product and then OPENERP shows me only suppliers that listed in the product?

Remya

--Remya--
| 7 8 8
Thiruvananthapuram, India
--Remya--

Working as an Senior ODOO developer. http://in.linkedin.com/pub/remya-r/69/a23/298

Remya
On 4/24/13, 4:27 AM

You can select Products of the corresponding supplier.

"How to add supplier field in Sales order form? [closed]"

Check this Question.

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 4/25/13, 10:24 AM

Apply domain="[('seller_ids','!=',[])]" in field of product_id of sale order line.

<field colspan="3" context="{'partner_id':parent.partner_id, 'quantity':product_uom_qty, 'pricelist':parent.pricelist_id, 'shop':parent.shop_id, 'uom':product_uom, 'force_product_uom': True}" name="product_id" on_change="product_id_change(parent.pricelist_id,product_id,product_uom_qty,product_uom,product_uos_qty,product_uos,name,parent.partner_id, False, True, parent.date_order, product_packaging, parent.fiscal_position, False, context)" domain="[('seller_ids','!=',[])]"/>

Hope this helps.

Thanks, Serpent Consulting Service Pvt Ltd

jamesbale
On 4/24/13, 9:00 AM

You have to create domain, or filter on the product

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/23/13, 6:41 AM
Seen: 1537 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM