Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Create a filter that shows the 12 months not linked to a year

By
Jan Pannier
on 4/11/16, 9:30 AM 199 views

In my sales reports, I want to create a table to compare each month relative, so in X dimension it should show months (without a year linked to it) and in Y dimension it should show years (this filter already exists).

2014    2015    2016 ...

Jan    xxx      xxxx         xxx

Feb  xxx      xxxx       xxx

March

In a next step, I would like the months to be cumulative (ie. Jan  = Jan; Feb = Jan+Feb, ...)

I assume I have to create a custom filter for this? I can't seem to find relevant documentation on how to set this up, can anyone show me in the right direction?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/11/16, 9:30 AM
Seen: 199 times
Last updated: 4/11/16, 9:36 AM