Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Create a delivery order without create procurement

By
AbdelAli MERZOUGUI
on 7/21/15, 8:03 AM 412 views

I'm using ODOO just for manage the deliveries (picking out) and I do not need procurement, 

In fact, I import sale orders from files which are very enormous (100 per hour, each has 50 sale order line in  average) then call the workflow order_confirm , this import is very long and consume a lot of the server ressources, so regarding to optimize, I debuggued the workflow process, and I discovered how it works (create sale order--> create procurement --> run procurement which create the stock moves and the the picking out), 

Have any one of you had a such experience, or maybe be have any hint to optimize the import ? 

PS: now, the creation of one sale order and delivery order is about 100 sale order lines per minutes (as mentioned above, we have 5000 sale order lines in average per hour)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/21/15, 8:03 AM
Seen: 412 times
Last updated: 7/21/15, 8:03 AM