Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Counterpart Name in general ledger

By
umer farooq
on 11/21/13, 12:53 PM 1,002 views

Hello,

I am using Openerp7 and Openoffice for report modification in General Ledger:

Column Name: "Counterpart" which shows the counter entry made by the system and it shows the account code of that account from where it's been made.now I have a requirement in COUNTERPART column I don't only want the code of that account I also need name of that account which will be easy for accountant to understand from where it struck contra. since in counterpart it shows these attributes to get the code name(as per my perception)

[[data['form']['amount_currency'] == True or removeParentNode('blockTable')]] [[ '..'*(o.level-1) ]][[ o.code ]] [[ o.name ]]

can anyone help me for retrieving the code + name I guess [[o.code]] is retrieving code but [[o.name]] must get the name of that account which is not visible in report. I hope I've made myself clear.

Thanks.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/21/13, 12:53 PM
Seen: 1002 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM