Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

"Could not get content for..." Error

By
Dale Thomas
on 1/29/15, 3:30 PM 1,676 views

I am hoping I just didn't hose my installation. I rebooted my server and am now seeing this onces I log in.  

Any ideas on how to fix?  Permissions issue? 

Looks like all css issues. 

Have you try to install lessc? https://www.odoo.com/documentation/8.0/setup/install.html (part Less CSS via nodejs) ???

Jérémy Kersten (jke)
on 1/29/15, 6:37 PM

Hi Jeremy, I didn't. But my amazing hosting company resolved it for me. Unfortunately they didn't tell me what the issue was.

Dale Thomas
on 1/29/15, 6:39 PM

Good news ! That was probably lessc which was not installed, so the css can not be generated.

Jérémy Kersten (jke)
on 1/29/15, 6:59 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/29/15, 3:30 PM
Seen: 1676 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM