Odoo Help

Could a name: jusamon.odoo.com be cleared - error on sign in/register not accessible?

By
Jus A Mon
on 9/21/14, 2:05 PM 674 views

Could a name: jusamon.odoo.com be cleared - error on sign in/register not accessible?

Would like to use subdomain to demo odoo to existing clients! 

Possible Error due to trial use of subdomain on self hosted system or use of email id : jusamon@me.com while testing partner portal sign in!

I would greatly appreciate it if the conflicting record could be cleared to allow my use of jusamon.odoo.com for simplicity and Brand: JAM ON IT!

MAIN BUSINESS SETUP: AMUS.ODOO.COM  EMAIL: admin@amustnt.com PHONE: 305-707-7759

Ray Carnes
On 9/21/14, 10:58 PM

Please contact online@odoo.com for anything related to Odoo online.

These forums are not the way to contact Odoo for Technical Support - they are a way to contact Community members who volunteer to answer questions based on their availibility and experience.  

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/21/14, 2:05 PM
Seen: 674 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM