Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Costing Method - Average Price

By
M.Asad-Ullah-Siddiqui
on 3/24/16, 3:26 AM 218 views

Can any body tell me, that if we are using the costing method - "Average Price", on the product form and the inventory valuation has been checked on "Real time" and we are creating the purchase order and after confirming it receiving the product to the warehouse successfully and validating the invoice, by doing this whole process the "product cost" in the procurement tab is not updating automatically, even though i have done this process for multiple times for testing, by creating the new fresh product and by doing the all settings carefully and created the PO and received the product in warehouse, it's quantity is updating every time i create the new PO and confirm it and validate the invoice but it's price in the procurement tab kept on zero every time.

Please help me out, if anyone have the relevant solution for this.

Thanks in Advance.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/24/16, 3:26 AM
Seen: 218 times
Last updated: 3/24/16, 4:55 AM