Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Cost Price

By
Jihen BEN ALI
on 7/22/15, 5:50 AM 416 views

Hi everyone,

I want to change the place of the  "cost price" of an article from the "procurements" to the "information" page in the product template.

the problem is that when I change its place, odoo does not take it in consideration and will not save any modification in its value or even change it.

Solanki Shamji

--Solanki Shamji--
| 5 2 6
Baroda, India
--Solanki Shamji--

Hello!

Solanki Shamji
On 7/22/15, 6:42 AM

Hello,

First you have to remove field from your page. And than you can add in to another page in same form.

Given code may be solve your problem.

First xpath is remove field from form and second will added field on another page. Try on this way.

<xpath expr="//field[@name='standard_price']" position="replace">
</xpath>

<xpath expr="//page[@string='information']" position="inside">
    <field name="standard_price" />
</xpath>

Thank you very much it worked it :))))))

Jihen BEN ALI
on 7/22/15, 6:54 AM

Drees Far

--Drees Far--
| 5 2 6
Tunis, Tunisia
--Drees Far--
Drees Far
On 7/22/15, 6:16 AM

Take a look to this example.

Its the same thing that you are looking for.

http://www.odoo.yenthevg.com/xpath-expressions-in-odoo-8/ 

Regards.

I used xpath to change the place of the field ‘standard_price’ and I hided the page 'procurements' because I don't need it the problem is when I want to modify tha value of the cost price it doesn't take it on consideration it mean tha the field that I had modified doesn't work any suggestion

Jihen BEN ALI
on 7/22/15, 6:23 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/22/15, 5:50 AM
Seen: 416 times
Last updated: 7/22/15, 8:46 AM