Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.

Register

Cost Of Goods Sold POS

By
Faheem Khan
on 2/27/13, 1:12 PM4616 views

Openerp 7.0 POS did not generate entries in COGS account. Sales from sales module working fine and generating entries in stock output account but when I make a sale from point of sale there is no entry in cost of goods sold account. From point of sale sales there is no any journal entry created for stock journal. How can I make it possible to make stock move entries when selling from point of sale. Any Help will be greatly appreciated.

I am really upset, is there no help for me?. ????

Faheem Khan
on 3/5/13, 1:59 AM

@Faheem if you have not yet solved this issue, you may want to contract someone to make it for you. If modules do not exist, this is most often the only solution.

Elephante, Sean Samborski
on 7/29/14, 1:41 AM

I would contribute $$ to a bounty on this.

Kyle Krenzer
on 7/30/14, 2:48 PM

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
On 4/7/13, 7:27 AM

This feature does not exists yet. Some should develop a point_of_sale_anglo_saxon module. If someone develops a clean module, we can merge it in the official repository.

Aaah! Can some one please do it.? It is really frustrating.

Faheem Khan
on 5/4/13, 7:02 PM

Still waiting for any response.

Faheem Khan
on 5/27/13, 7:29 PM

I need the same thing. Does any gentle soul could help us? There is something done yet?

Gonzalo Moret
on 6/22/13, 1:36 PM

Is there any help for me? . ??

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
on 7/29/14, 2:21 AM

ahmed
On 2/7/14, 2:24 PM

I tested the trunk version of openerp 8, it's the same, no solution till now

asdfasd
On 8/23/13, 12:00 PM

I made a custom module that generates the account moves for the stock picking but i need someone to review that module because it's my second openerp module so i think is not ready for production even when in my tests works flawlessly

Do you have the path for the repo so we can review it?

agb80
on 8/24/13, 12:08 AM

I do not have a repo but i uploaded the code to google drive https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5LnRpydxl5AY1YxUWhDS2JIZHM&usp=sharing

asdfasd
on 8/27/13, 5:17 PM

I'm going to test it and let you know

agb80
on 8/27/13, 7:34 PM

Anyone tested this?

mmycool
on 11/26/14, 7:21 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.

Read Guidelines

Question tools

5 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/27/13, 1:12 PM
Seen: 4616 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM