This question has been flagged

Hello all!

I am using OpenERP v7. I was testing v7 for quite a while and happy with it's stability and performance, I moved to a production environment. Everything was going well until I started customizing reports using OpenOffice Writer. After doing a bit of copy & pasting here and there, I noticed that Purchase Order reports generated by OpenERP have an extra blank page in the beginning. For tests I tried sending a blank page to the server using OpenOffice Writer Report Designer and what I get are 2 blank pages instead of 1. No matter what content I put on the report template, there's always 1 extra blank page that prints before actual reports. If header and footer are configured, the blank page prints with the header and footer. It seems to me there is a page break of some kind somewhere on the report template thought I can't seem to see anything (also tried enabling display of character formatting). Report is totally empty!

That said, I have not modified any other report templates and they are all fine.

Is there any way I can DELETE the template that OpenERP is using for Purchase Order? I have a demo instance of v7 running as well. Can I take anything from there?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Discard
Author

I am using OpenERP v7 and PostgreSQL 8.4 for database. My server is Windows Server 2008 64-bit.

The bit I am interested is in writing RML to database. One of my report templates (Purchase Order) has become corrupted. What I think is that RML for the report that is saved inside the DB has become filled with some unwanted lines that produce extra blank pages.

My intention is to clear RML/Binary Data from the DB for this particular report entry so that OpenERP will be forced to pick up the default SXW from disk. How can that be done? Any help would be greatly appreciated.