Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Corporate Header [Closed]

v7
By
Billy Watt
on 3/5/13, 5:18 AM 1,438 views

The Question has been closed for reason: duplicate question

by
Nicolas Bessi
on 03/05/2013 10:48:55

For some reason, the corporate header overlaps onto the data presented in PDF reports.

In my setup it's most obvious when printing Sales Quotes/Orders generated from the default sale/report/sale_order.rml where Shipping Address is too high up on the page and overlaps on the company header email address.

Is there a straightforward way to either change things so that the body of the document doesn't start until the header is finished ?

To work around this at the moment I have removed the company email address from the header and shifted the underline beneath the company address up to compensate.

Using A4 paper and originally default corporate header and footer

Sorry, I didn't realise this was a duplicate question, could you point me towards the question it's a duplicate of please ? I may get my answer there. Thanks

Billy Watt
on 3/5/13, 11:37 AM

Did you find a solution Billy?

Antanas
on 8/12/13, 9:15 AM

Not really Antanas, sorry

Billy Watt
on 9/14/13, 2:02 PM

Andreas Brueckl

--Andreas Brueckl--
| 7 8 7
Vienna, Austria
--Andreas Brueckl--
OpenERP Consulting and Development
Andreas Brueckl
On 3/5/13, 5:59 AM

I suggest to adapt the corporate header and footer to your needs. The company header and footer are always at an absolute position.

Additionally you can also adapt the RML reports so that they start at a certain (absolute) position.

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/5/13, 5:18 AM
Seen: 1438 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM