Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

continue trial subscription

Erik Lenaerts
on 8/1/16, 5:49 AM 157 views

recently I started an online ODOO trial account. When I wanted to subscribe (paying) the system was shaky and it stopped half way during the credit card transaction. I decided to wait and see to avoid any double credit card withdrawels.

Today the trial account is expired and on the home screen there's a button "renew subscription", however, this button goes nowhere. 

So, how can I continue this sub, hopefully my data is not gone (mostly website content)

thnx for any tips

Erik Lenaerts
On 8/1/16, 6:22 AM

Hey, thnx for the reply.

Do you have an idea how I can contact the Odoo Online team? I did fill in the form a couple of days ago, no response yet though...

would be great if some1 could poke them, don't know how to contact them besides the form/ticket mechanism

Olivier Dony (odo)

--Olivier Dony (odo)--
| 7 6 7
--Olivier Dony (odo)--

Olivier Dony (odo)
On 8/1/16, 5:57 AM

Hi Erik,

For any question regarding the status of your trial account and/or your subscription you should directly contact the Odoo Online team. They will verify the status of your payment and your subscription.

You can post a question directly from the Odoo Helpdesk form, and you will get an answer within a few hours.

Please be sure to mention the exact name/URL of your database, and to add any relevant information, such as the date/time where you tried to pay.

Hope this helps..

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 8/1/16, 5:49 AM
Seen: 157 times
Last updated: 8/1/16, 6:22 AM