Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Contacts via CardDAV or similar?

By
Martin
on 11/20/13, 1:33 PM 1,984 views

Is it possible to access the contacts via a CardDAV client, such as the Android contacts application?

createking
On 11/20/13, 5:23 PM

You can use webdav to sync your contacts. There is an App called Share Contacts using CardDAV (carddav) available for this.

On Android you will need an additonal app which supports WebDAV like ContactSync Pro which syncs Contacts with Android

Is the Share Contacts app available for OE 7.0? I can't find it on my server.

Thinkwell Designs, Dave Burkholder
on 11/20/13, 6:18 PM

The Share Contacts app is not available on v7.

Martin Schubert
on 1/23/14, 11:09 AM
Martin Schubert
On 1/23/14, 11:12 AM

Contacts sync (Bi-Directional) works fine with Smartphones.

We are syncing OpenERP v7 with OwnCloud.

OwnCloud syncs Contacts, Calendars und Files by standard protocols with

• Android
  • iPhone/iPad
  • Linux
  • Mac
  • Windows

It enables us also to access our files from anywhere using secure connections and have the web service under self-control.

Setup a sync Job using Talend Open Studio or contact me at martin@simplified-computing.de if you need help.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/20/13, 1:33 PM
Seen: 1984 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM