This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Is there a way to extract a report of selected sales quotations, so i can view a list of all the products i need to buy? A sort of consolidated BoMs.

I need to have this list before confirming the quote, so i can negotiate a better price with my suppliers.

Discard
Best Answer

Can anyone point me in the right direction

We are testing Odoo and have   your  issue above . we are using dynamic BOMs

We need and print  /  email the BOM components and  costings at the quotation stage . the reason being is quite often sales have to negotiate a quotation before it becomes an order even then it may never become an order.

Discard
Author

I had to resort to an offline solution for this. I made a Python app to list all of these.

I pasted my code here: https://pastebin.pl/view/f7a694c9

Just install the imports, replace the user/pass/database fields correctly, and in the field sale_order=[] place your sale orders. It should return an excel file.

Beware of Odoo Studio custom fields (x_studio...) in the code.

Best Answer

Make a Menu for Sales Order Lines and filter for just unconfirmed?

Discard
Author

Maybe i did not explain very well.

For example, i have sales quotes s0001, s0002 and s0003.

I need to be able to select (for example) s0001 and s0003 and to join the BoMs of all these quote's products and print them. So i can have a report of all the products i need to buy in one single report.

For example, i select quotes S0001 and S0003 from my sales view.:

S0001:

Product1:

Wood - 1

Glass - 2

S0003:

Product2:

Iron - 1

Glass - 3

-----------------------------

RESULT:

Wood - 1

Iron - 1

Glass - 5

I understand now. Odoo doesn't actually know anything about the products on a Quotation until they are confirmed and the procurement logic kicks in to try to fullfill them from stock, order them or make them. So I can't see a way for you to project demand until you confirm, at which time you can then look at the Forecasted Inventory report.