Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Connection from a php page To openerp session

By
paul lath
on 12/23/13, 4:15 PM 1,944 views

hi to all. I have a concern. I want to make a page conneion php that will allow me to log in openerp. I use version 7.0. I want from the php page to connect by logging in openerp. In fact, I have 3 users (u1, u2, u3), set for a multi-company mode (C1, C2, C3). I want from a single connection (single username and unique password) get me Sign in openerp. I explain: if I enter login and password and I select the company C2, on the php page, I should be rederigé to the session of the user u2.

I really need help, urgent.

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 8
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 12/23/13, 4:57 PM

I don't think it's the right approach. Why don't you just configure that each user can only have access to their own company (in their respective access rights) and ask them to log in from the regular login screen? They will end up in their company and only see that information.

paul lath
On 12/24/13, 3:05 PM

Thanks for your answer Mr Frabrice Henrion. in fact I'm on a muli-company project. how you say it? users involved in chanque company. they have 6 companies. I need to configure access 6 per person. 50 people in total. and you know how the users. it will be strenuous for them. then I want to create a php page interconnection. the user logs in and redirected to a openerp session without going through the login screen. If you have another method please help me

I don't understand why they can't log in and just switch from one company to the other through their user preferences.

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
on 12/24/13, 6:51 PM

how to set permissions to allow a user to change anything that preferences ??

paul lath
on 12/24/13, 9:53 PM

In order to give a user access to more than 1 company, go to his access rights in Settings > Users > Users, in the Access Rights tab, there is a section called "Allowed Companies". If you add more than 1 company there, the user will be able to switch from one company to another in his preferences (located in the top right corner below his name).

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
on 12/25/13, 12:39 AM

Hello Fabrice Henrion thanks for your help. the problem is solved .

paul lath
on 12/26/13, 9:28 AM

i have an other trouble with open erp V7 budget or forecast. i want an advanced forecast which based on analytical axes.so i want to know if you dont have any nformation concerning this budget module or how can i configure it?. i have already seen this budget module in open erp V6 and V5. your help will be welcome. sincerely

paul lath
on 12/26/13, 10:58 AM

It's a different question; please create a new question.

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
on 12/26/13, 1:25 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/23/13, 4:15 PM
Seen: 1944 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM