Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Connect OpenOffice to Odoo V7 Saas

By
Ali Ghuloom
on 7/10/14, 2:23 PM 729 views

Hello,

I am new to Odoo. I am trying to connect OpenOffice to Odoo on the cloud, I am on the free plan (2 users). I tried connecting using the below parameters:

Server: MYCOMPNAY.odoo.com

Port: 8069

Protocol: XML-RPC

the username: admin / also tried the email

I dont know what database to put & I get the below error message:

"Connection denied. Please try valid login/Password"

Any help? I just want to edit some reports, is there any other way to edit reports on SaaS ?

charles
On 7/10/14, 4:32 PM

I got the same issue when I try to logg .. i mean how the hell shall i know this :D 

Please answer him need also to understand. I try badly to change a pdf invoice for example that it have the information necessery to be in order with my county. or even if i wanna change instence of invoice, Facture client . 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/10/14, 2:23 PM
Seen: 729 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM