This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi,

Is there a way to have the confirmed orders for a partner count towards it's credit? I have implemented a simple check to disallow over credit orders. However, this is kind of moot without having the confirmed orders (that aren't invoiced yet) count towards the partner's credit.

My current plan is to orverride the current credit function in the invoice logic and move this functionality to the order_confirm logic. However if there is a simpler way, it would be preferable.

Alternatively is there a way to have a summation function for transition functions something like: sum(partner_invoice_id.sale_order_ids.amount_total)

Discard
Best Answer

Have you seen https://www.odoo.com/apps/6.1/partner_credit_limit/ ?

Discard
Author Best Answer
Discard

Deleting this empty answer.

Thanks.

Is there a way to comment on an answer?

Michaël St-Georges
CSL-Technologies

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 8:56 PM, Ray Carnes <rcarnes-ursainfosystems-com@mail.odoo.com> wrote:

--
Ray Carnes Sent by Odoo Inc. using Odoo. Access your messages and documents in Odoo

Author

I can't seem to comment on your answer. Anyway, I hadn't seen this module. I would however have to update it to the 7.0 branch.

Click COMMENT, but you need enough Karma to do so.

Ray.

From: m.stgeorges@csl-technologies.com [mailto:m.stgeorges@csl-technologies.com]
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2014 5:57 PM
To: Followers of False
Subject: Re: False

Thanks.

Is there a way to comment on an answer?

Michaël St-Georges
CSL-Technologies

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 8:56 PM, Ray Carnes <rcarnes-ursainfosystems-com@mail.odoo.com> wrote:

--
Ray Carnes Sent by Odoo Inc. using Odoo. Access your messages and documents in Odoo

--
Michael St-Georges Sent by Odoo Inc. using Odoo. Access your messages and documents in Odoo