Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Configuring Reports append after repeating section Odoo 7?

By
Kevin
on 1/20/15, 9:01 AM 472 views

I'm trying to use the base_report_designer and OpenOfice to modify the 'Picking List - Delivery Order'.

I've successfully connected to the server, opened the report, changed the report and sent the report back to the server but I want to add some text to the bottom of the deliery order (box for Name, Signature, Date etc.).  I've spent several hours on this but I can't open the area below the repeating lines section section to add the above to the bottom of the report.  If I add a section this is repeated after each line, I just want a section to be printed after all of the lines have been output.

I just need an area simular to the one in the report 'Purchase Order - Request for Quotaton' which has the following in it: -

[[ format(order.notes or '') ]]

Regards,

[[ user.signature or '' ]]

Can anyone help?

Many thanks,

Kevin

Still trying to solve this if anyone can help?

Kevin
on 2/9/15, 8:39 AM
Shaun
On 2/10/15, 5:14 AM

Hi Kevin,

Do not worry, I also had spend hours on it.

You are partially right.

Insert -> Section -> Give it a Name -> "OK"

Then you see your cursor just below your previous section. That will be your new section and the one that will not be repeated.

Cheers

=)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/20/15, 9:01 AM
Seen: 472 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM