Odoo Help

7 Answers

Hi,

If you have created products, you would get an option as Unpublished on website- click on that simultaneously that product would be published on website as well. Hope this helps.

4 Comments
Marcio Valenzuela P United States
1/12/17, 8:15 AM

When I click on Unpublished it takes me to the product view in the website. But it doesnt appear to be published, I just get instead a Not Published red button and if I click on its edit it just takes me to the product form. I posted the image above in my OP.

Marcio Valenzuela P United States
1/12/17, 8:16 AM

Well I cant post the image, cant edit my OP, not enough karma :-(

Marcio Valenzuela Honduras
1/14/17, 12:01 PM

bump :-)

Marcio Valenzuela Honduras
1/16/17, 9:24 AM

Anjana, can you help me out. I cant publish the product on the website

Jan Bauer United Kingdom
9/16/17, 12:16 PM

If you have a lot of products and want to enable all to display on e-commerce, easiest way is to export IDs and import ids, website published = TRUE for all products.

Jan Detlefsen Thailand
9/16/17, 2:13 AM

This is a bit tricky and took me some time to figure out. When you click on the button "Unpublished on Website" in your product admin you get redirected to the store front product view. The "unpublished" button has two functions. Click on the left side and not on the dropdown section to change the status. Not intuitive at all.

Ask a Question
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now