We are using the Projects module, but we are not able to create or make show the proper stages.
- We use OpenERP 7.0 and did the following:
- Have admin rights and technical options available
- Created 4 stages at Project - Stages - Task Stages
- Each created stage has a proper sequence as 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- We create a new project and in the stages tab add all the recently created stages.
- But when we create a new task of that project, in the "widget" upper bar we are only showed with one or two stages, and no the hole process as intended.
What are we missing?, have tried multiple ways to do it and we are not able to make it work. In the demo database it works fine, even if we add a new stage.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 3/25/13, 8:15 PM|
|Seen: 1846 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|