Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
We are using the Projects module, but we are not able to create or make show the proper stages.
- We use OpenERP 7.0 and did the following:
- Have admin rights and technical options available
- Created 4 stages at Project - Stages - Task Stages
- Each created stage has a proper sequence as 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- We create a new project and in the stages tab add all the recently created stages.
- But when we create a new task of that project, in the "widget" upper bar we are only showed with one or two stages, and no the hole process as intended.
What are we missing?, have tried multiple ways to do it and we are not able to make it work. In the demo database it works fine, even if we add a new stage.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 3/25/13, 8:15 PM|
|Seen: 2571 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|