Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Configuration for Pest Control Company

By
NPC
on 1/18/14, 11:27 AM 992 views

Could someone give me a hint on what apps I should be using for a Pest Control Company and maybe a little direction on configuring.

Primary clients are residential in which we have a flat rate on pretty much everything including hours but one customer is a municipal client. I was thinking of using manufacturing for the complex scheduling in combination with sales for the standardized services.

For example:

Full Prep and Treat of a one bedroom unit would get the following treatments SOR11134 One bedroom unit getting a full prep and treat. $000.00 SOR11123 Second Chemical Treat $00.00

The Scheduling for the above involves: Prep crew goes in and bags and tags laundry for laundry mat, bags items and furniture to be heat treated and the first chemical treat is applied. The unit then goes into a 10 day hold waiting for the final chemical treat. While in this 10 day hold the laundry is returned the same day as first started (or ASAP).

Upon the day of final Chemical Treat dogs are scheduled to come in to search for targets. If Laundry is not contained in bags a second round of laundry needs to be done and then the technician can apply final chemical treat.

My ears are bleeding trying to figure this one out.

Thanks

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/18/14, 11:27 AM
Seen: 992 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM