Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Configuration Error! while importing data.

Anabela Damas
on 1/30/14, 10:52 AM 874 views

Hello, I need to change some names from the accounts of the chart of accounts, and add some accounts, but I'm facing some issues with Import data to account.account table.

My first step was to export all data from account.account, and then I changed the name. But with this two lines :

image description

(I think you can see the image =) )

I always get this error : warning -- ValidateError Error occurred while validating the field(s) type: Configuration Error! You cannot define children to an account with internal type different of "View".

I don't understand because both in the parent column are view and I export this like this , just changing the name ...

If I remove the last line (__export__.account_account_4 True __export__.account_account_2 GA 120000 base.main_company At Date l10n_pt_vi.user_type_cash other Depósitos à ordem teste) and add several other lines the data is validate.

Someone knows what is happening here ?

In a file with 500 lines if I just delete the same line everything works fine, but If I add this line again the error is back. -.-'

Versão Integral, Anabela Damas
on 1/30/14, 11:16 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 1/30/14, 10:52 AM
Seen: 874 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM