This question has been flagged

I am new to OpenERP 7. Trying to setup a structure where parent company A has to child companies B & C. Both B and C will have POS based retail stores selling same products those belong to A. We have added products without specifying any storage location and using inventory locations we are able to link product to both B & C. All is working fine until we try to close the POS session, it complains that there is no income account associated with the product, even though I have added following config parameter for both company B & C

property_account_income_categ Income Account Many2One (account.account) <sales acct="" for="" b=""> property_account_income_categ Income Account Many2One (account.account) <sales acct="" for="" c="">

If I add the same Income account directly on a product category it works, but we have single product list so don't want to associate that with one of B or C.

Is it not possible to dynamically associate a product category with an Income account based upon which POS (Shop, inventory) it was ordered from, using config parameters?

Discard