This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I am new to openerp, thanks in advance...

I want to compute the selling price from quantity * value, i.e a crate would be composed of: (wood quantity * wood price) + (work time * cost of labor)

I found the nomenclatura in MRP, but I have to enter the selling price, not compute it...

Discard
Best Answer

You can calculate the cost price by using the product cost structure. To view this, select the product and choose 'Product Cost Structure' from the drop down labeled 'Print' at the top of the page. Although if you are selling it this price you wont be making much profit.....

I am assuming you are using v7, by the way. I also assume you have BOM and routing configured.

Discard
Author

Hello,Thanks for your help.

Author

I tried BOM, but price of the composed product is a fix entry, not computed as sum of components, so if I change price os a component the global price remains fixed.

The price will only change when you change it. If the BOM is A + B = C and A and B have a price entered, the 'product cost structure' should show the price of C as A + B. You will then have to manually enter this price into the product form. You can also try the module product_cost_incl_bom by c2c.