Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Computational field for One2many, is no longer supported in Odoo 8 ?

By
deep
on 10/10/14, 3:04 AM 641 views

I have a feeling, that a computational / functional field of type One2many is not supported in Odoo 8..

So in the end, I replaced it with Many2many and proceeded with the requirement...

Hence I would like to know am I missing something, or does Odoo no longer supports it....

Do you get an error of some sort? Have you seen how functional fields work in v8, because that is slightly different from v7?

Ludo - Neobis
on 10/10/14, 3:06 AM

Hi ya... I did got Error... not able to upgrade the module, tried with all possible ways with no luck.. then I changed it Many2Many... In standard accounting module, they have computational field for "payment_ids"...

deep
on 10/10/14, 3:48 AM

So now, computational of Many2Many is working perfectly...

deep
on 10/10/14, 3:49 AM

at the same time, in entire addon modules, I couldnt find a single computational field for One2many... so was wondering whether they deprecated it or am i missing something else...

deep
on 10/10/14, 3:52 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/10/14, 3:04 AM
Seen: 641 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM