Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Compta erreur

By
isio-odoo
on 12/16/14, 3:16 AM 761 views

when i have to validate my invoice 

isio-odoo
On 12/16/14, 5:40 AM
ARRIOUACH Mohamed
On 12/29/14, 10:56 AM

thanks, Ivan your answer helped me.

Ivan

--Ivan--
| 5 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
--Ivan--
Ivan
On 12/16/14, 5:30 AM

The error explains the problem exactly.  You are trying to post a transaction using account that is of type view or consolidation.  Check your Customer's/Supplier's AR/AP account in the Partner view.  Make sure that those accounts are not of type view/consolidation.  If you are using Product in any of the invoice lines, check the account for the Products as well (it may be defined in the corresponding Product Category).  If you are using Taxes in the invoice lines, check the accounts as well.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/16/14, 3:16 AM
Seen: 761 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM