Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Complex v7 MRP+WH+location setup

By
Marc Cassuto
on 3/5/14, 4:52 PM 933 views

Hello,

The need is : * Sell from a WH * this trigger manufacturing at the plant (not in this WH) * follow moves within quality process in the plant * having correct stock reports at any time for any locations

What I did : * I sell a M2S product * products are sent from 2 WH (this implies Shop and Orderpoints) * products are manufactured from the plant located somewhere else * I set up 2 pull rules on the product (with a Procurement location) to trigger manufacturing order and shipment to the WH * I want to track Quality Insurance process; that means manual moves from the workcenter to QA area to output area.

I can not succeed to have this complete chain setup: * either I can not get the insurance process chain; * or I can almost get all the moves but that leads to wrong inventories * or I fall in an infinite loop * or...

In fact, the pull rull to manufacture force the destination production location that become the same as the one where product leave the plant from.

I would like a mix of this 2 exemples : 1/ doc.openerp.com/v6.1/book/5/5_14_Stock/5_14_Stock_Location_Ex/ (this explain how to trigger a production in another WH)

2/ www.packtpub.com/sites/default/files/downloads/3800OS_Chapter14_Integrating_Warehouse_and_Inventory_Management_Practices.pdf (this explain how to track product moves in a QA process)

Please advise, I am really stuck for hours now.

Regards, Marc

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/5/14, 4:52 PM
Seen: 933 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM