Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Complex Stock Out Report Odoo - 8

By
Faheem Khan
on 4/3/15, 5:25 AM 676 views

I need a report for stock out. If someone help me how can I achieve the task (Qweb, Pentaho etc). Needed values are as under.

Product Name, Product Qty, Average Price (Used in sale orders), Sub Total. 

Needed Filters are Date Range, Sales Person, Customer Category(tag),

Below is an example. hope that some one will help.

Sales Person: Administrator          Date: Today                           Customers Area: Urban

Name
Qty
Price (Average)
Sub Total
Digital Router Board
LCD Monitor

Totals

In Above Table I had tried to show the results. here product like as digital router board is sold 5 times in 5 separate orders by a salesperson EX: Administrator and customers that purchased it are from EX: Urban Area and date is today.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/3/15, 5:25 AM
Seen: 676 times
Last updated: 4/5/16, 10:48 AM