Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Company registration number? (company_registry)

By
Alvar Vilu
on 4/1/13, 12:37 PM 2,167 views

There is no field for company registration number in res.partner

Only place I can put company registry value is in res.company:

'company_registry': fields.char('Company Registry', size=64),

Is there any way to get company registry field to all partner objects? Or I just have to extend res.partner ?

I't seem to be a important field and it's missing.

I thinks it should be implemented same way as the vat field in res.company model:

'vat': fields.related('partner_id', 'vat', string="Tax ID", type="char", size=32),

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 8
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 4/1/13, 9:48 PM

We are working with Latin America (where this requirement is needed among other countries) and we have been successfully using the field "Reference" in the "Sales & Purchases" tab of the Customer. It's good because it's already on the reports too. And it's really what it is, a customer reference number.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/1/13, 12:37 PM
Seen: 2167 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM