Odoo Help

como resuelvo el siguiente error?

By
oskarina
on 4/22/13, 1:45 PM 2,608 views

Error de integridad

No puede completarse la operación, probablemente debido a lo siguiente: - eliminación: es posible que esté intentando eliminar un registro mientras que otros registros todavía tengan referencias a él - creación/actualización: un campo obligatorio no está introducido correctamente

[objeto con referencia: name - name

Martin

--Martin--
| 5 6 8
Cornwall, Canada
--Martin--

Analysing, designing, coding and mentoring since 1975. Kilobytes to terabytes. Punch cards to punchy sites. My OpenERP video series: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLq7op4J183lX44ZlXPiHxUpRvmmRDtxye My Google Speadsheets --> OpenERP Data Pump project: http://martinhbramwell.github.io/GData_OpenERP_Data_Pump My email (with spaces removed) : mhb . warehouseman @ gmail . com

Martin
On 4/22/13, 1:57 PM

Una regla del foro es -- inglés únicamente!

The error means you are attempting to delete, for example, an invoice, before you have removed the invoice items. Alternatively, it may mean you are trying to save a data record without having supplied all the obligatory data for it.

You need to indicate what thing you were attempting to delete/save. Without that, no one here can offer much help.

oskarina
On 4/22/13, 7:27 PM

I'm loading data into a form employees, saving the following error:

Operation can not be completed, probably due to the following: - Deletion: you may be trying to delete a record while other records still have references to it - Creation / update: a mandatory field is not entered correctly

[object with reference: name - name]

is the first time working with OpenERP V7,in the process does not delete data, only add I'm from Venezuela

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/22/13, 1:45 PM
Seen: 2608 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM