This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I am looking for someone to create a Report for us so we can Calculate Commission to pay out to our Sales Reps.

We need the following Columns

Showing Only Invoices paid within a two week period that we can determine before running report.

Invoice Date - Invoice Number - Item Number - Item Description - Sell Price - Cost Price - Margin % - Paid Date

Total Line:  Sell Price - Cost Price - Margin % (Average)

See example Report below.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

The modules of the salesman commission and its report is available in the Odoo Apps .

You can check across the Odoo apps and see whether the available modules help you or not. This is the link of sample sales commission report module available in the Odoo apps , http://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/8.0/hr_salesman_commission/

Thanks

Discard
Author

I've gone through Odoo Apps extensively, and the apps that I have found and even purchased one are either way too much for what we need, or do not fulfill are needs. I really just need a Sales Report that shows paid invoices for a two week period for certain sales person and can also take out non-commission items such as shipping charges.

I think there wont be a module which can deliver you what exactly that you are looking for. For this you can develop a custom module if you are technically skilled or you can contact some partners to develop such a module for you

I have already reached out and am waiting for a response from one partner now. 

Matthew J. Merhaut
Owner
A.T. Merhaut, Inc

* Please forgive typos.  This message has been sent from my phone.

On Aug 10, 2017 11:29 PM, "Niyas Raphy" <niyasraphyk@gmail.com> wrote:

I think there wont be a module which can deliver you what exactly that you are looking for. For this you can develop a custom module if you are technically skilled or you can contact some partners to develop such a module for you

--
Niyas Raphy

Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo.