Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Commission Module?

By
Nicholas Burdick
on 2/24/13, 3:04 PM 6,070 views

Hi,

Is there a Commission structures module for V7. I see one for V6, does it work with v7?

Thanks, Nick

Hello gentlemen,

I am interested on the sales commission module for OE v7. If and when there is one available can please let me know.

Thanks

Jack

Email: admin@phonorder.com

L. J. Augustin
on 3/23/13, 12:11 AM

HI, Do you mean this addon: v6apps. 7837 it still states 6.0? Is this working for 7.0 too?

Sorry, but I still cant post links here...

Travelping GmbH, Holger Winkelmann
on 4/7/13, 2:45 PM
Maxime Chambreuil
On 3/21/13, 10:59 PM

We have a customer using it on v6.1 and we are working on migrating it to v7. I will post the url here once available.

I have the same need. Thanks and Awaiting for your reply.

Remya
on 3/22/13, 1:30 AM

I would also like to be notified when this has been upgrade for v7.1.. Thanks

Damien
on 3/22/13, 1:49 AM

Module is here: code.launchpad.net/~joao-gama/openobject-addons/7.0-pexego_sale_commission This is a prototype. It will move to a better project and go through the review process.

Maxime Chambreuil
on 3/22/13, 5:39 PM

Thank you for the update. Nice to see that my efforts are not lost... :)

patrick
on 3/23/13, 11:24 AM

I definately need this :) Please

Vincenzo
on 4/20/13, 1:50 AM

patrick

--patrick--
| 5 4 7
Baarn, Netherlands
--patrick--
patrick
On 3/22/13, 5:18 AM

I have downloaded and converted mostly the module sale_commission. You can find the original code (author: Pexego, module name sale_commission) at the addon-website of openERP. I have send them my modified version of this module, and they would take care of the final steps to publish it. Contact them for the status, or me if you want to get the almost complete version of the module.

Would it make sense if the commission module under development, includes the banking commission when a customer pays with a credit card? in this case the bank is crediting (a debit for our company) only the net amount; which forces to make additional accounting entries to account for the commission. This would better than using the write-off procedure at reconciliation time.

AD LIBITOM, michel Guénard
on 3/22/13, 7:02 AM

The commission module I mention is about commissin for agents, not about commission the bank is charging you for usage of CC for example.

patrick
on 3/22/13, 7:43 AM

Thanks for the answer; however it seems (to me) that the bank is an "agent" which render services to my company in cashing IN/OUT the money. Could you make public the agent workflow/process etc which the agent module is based on?

AD LIBITOM, michel Guénard
on 3/30/13, 1:45 PM

Hi Patrick, you know the current state of the module? Do you have you version somewhere availabe?

on 4/7/13, 5:21 PM

@Holger: according to the comment of Maxime Chambreuil, it is located at code.launchpad.net/~joao-gama/openobject-addons/7.0-pexego_sale_commission

patrick
on 4/8/13, 12:41 PM

@Patrick, thanks for the info, Just installed the Plugin. Installation went well, but after the installation every new Sales Order throws and error while choosing the address of the Customer. And seems I'm not able to find a way to create a bug report for this code in launchpad. I'm rather confused with launchpad, seems I need to learn how it is structured...

on 4/11/13, 5:18 PM

We found a project to host sale_commission module: https://code.launchpad.net/openerp-icm

Maxime Chambreuil
on 4/20/13, 4:06 PM

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 4/20/13, 10:46 AM

There is a project by Vauxoo https://launchpad.net/openerp-icm which might help you. Thanks.

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)

--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--
| 6 8 8
fsdsdfsdf, Belgium
--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--

Odoo Founder & CEO

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
On 4/19/13, 5:41 PM

We just finished a module allowing to manage commissions efficiently by pulling data from OpenERP in Google Spreadsheets. Here is the video:

This module will be released during the community days (July 3-5, 2013). You can subscribe to the OpenERP open days here:

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

6 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/24/13, 3:04 PM
Seen: 6070 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM