Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
In v7 the account_layout and sale_layout modules were dropped which enabled comments, notes, titles and other useful entries.
In 7 however, you can add multi-line comments to a line in the Sales Order and Invoice records without requiring a product and you can re-order just by dragging the line items up or down.
Please look here to find community addons that manage the case. https://accounts.openerp.com/forum/Help-1/question/4277
in 6.1 main points.
- You need to add a new field for sales.order.line several ways you can find
- Use Openoffice report designer. / modify report
- Beware the repeatln object is must in Session.
- Insert the new row in the tables in sales report
- Switch to bracket to field view
- Insert field -- looking for your field.
- Save, export to rml ..etc
- Upload report.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 3/22/13, 6:43 PM|
|Seen: 21769 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|