This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Bonjour à tous,

J'utilise ODOO depuis peut, je souhaiterais savoir comment modifier l'entête d'un devis, c'est à dire après avoir renseigner les informations de la société, j'ai fait un test en cliquant sur le bouton "Prévisualisation de l'entête/pied de page"  la présentation est très bien et alignée.

Par contre quand je créé un devis, les informations de la société ne sont plus alignées, le logo est plus petit, les lignes du devis sur la deuxieme page chevauchent ces informations.

Auriez-vous une idée pour régler ce problème.

Merci d'avance pour votre retour.

Cordialement

Thierry

English :

Hello everyone,

I use ODOO recently, I would like to know how to change the header of a quote, ie after fill in the information of the company, I did a test by clicking the "Preview button on the header / footer "the presentation is very good and aligned.

By cons when I created a quote, the information of the company are no longer aligned, the logo is smaller, the lines of the quote on the second page overlap such information.

Do you have an idea to solve this problem.

Thank you in advance for your return.

kind regards

Thierry

Discard

Moi aussi! moi aussi! Je m'y mets bientôt. Je vous tiens au courant.

Best Answer

Bonjour , 

Avez vous trouvez une solutions ?

Discard
Best Answer

Please make your question english. This is an international forum and there might be users encountering the same bug/question that you encountered who don't speak french.

Discard