Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

comment ajouter un module médical en openerp [Closed]

v7
By
imane
on 3/5/13, 9:37 AM 1,907 views

The Question has been closed for reason: off-topic or not relevant

by
Nicolas Bessi
on 03/05/2013 10:19:05

j'ai essayer d'installer un module médical , mais je ne trouve pas assez d’explication pour que le module apparaisse parmi les autres modules pour faire ensuite son installation

Please post in english or your question will be closed!

Andreas Brueckl
on 3/5/13, 10:15 AM

@imane; if you meant "I try to install a medical, but I can not find enough explanation for the module appears among the other modules to do next installation" then I experience the same issue commonly throughout OpenERP. I try to get as far as I can depending on time and energy and interest then I come here to ask as detailed questions as I can; again, depending on time and energy and interest. I find the result to be fruitful.

Moore Works, Dale E. Moore
on 3/5/13, 10:19 AM

thank you DALE for the translation, what I mean is that I try to make the management of a clinic with openerp. I find a medical modul "gnu health". I put it in server==>openrerp ==> addons . but it does not appear among the other modules for installation.
sorry for my bad English

imane
on 3/6/13, 4:06 PM

@imane the GNU Health project has not yet been ported to OpenERP version 7.0 and I can't tell if it will be. They decided to uses the fork project Tryton. Please refer and improve this Question: how-to-install-medical-module-in-openerp-70

Camptocamp SA
on 3/15/13, 2:18 PM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/5/13, 9:37 AM
Seen: 1907 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM