This question has been flagged
7 Replies

Hi,

In the ecommerce module of odoo8 customers can choose the default payment aquirer (wire transfer) however there are no futher input for the customer to enter bank details (account owner, IBAN, etc), 

Is there a way to also collect the payment details during the checkout, similarly to how the other payment acquirers (paypal, etc) are working? I'm using the ecommerce module together with the account_banking_sepa_direct_debit module, and chasing the customer banking details up manually is a massive overhead.

Thanks for any hints or ideas,

Deniz

Discard
Best Answer

Hello

Where in here : https://www.odoo.com/documentation/8.0/ tells me how to modify the checkout to include bank account details?

Discard
Best Answer

if that user related partner you can set their bank account number 

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thank Hengky - sorry I don't have enough karma to comment.

I'm not sure if this answers the question about how the bank details can be automatically requested and assigned to that user/partner during the checkout process? If you know how to achieve this, I would be grateful if you could send some brief hints.

Discard

in odoo partner menu you can add account bank detail regarding that user what i mean is if you want to record that partner/customer account bank you should add that field in the ecommerce/website in so the user can add their account bank detail. but if you want to record the paypal or credit card data you should add new column or model then add that column in the website so you can record it becoz there is no feature to record credit card or paypal account in the backend there is just column to add bank account number regarding that user

Author

Great, that's exactly what I want to do. However, I don't know how to modify and add fields to the checkout form and automatically populate the bank details of the partner record. Do you know of a tutorial or can you point me to some doco that might help me?

https://www.odoo.com/documentation/8.0/

Best Answer

I'll be very intersted if you can tell me how to saved american account. By exemple where to save the swift and the transit number.

Discard