Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

cms v 8.0 - trunk-website-al

By
Dusan Laznik
on 11/15/13, 7:03 AM 1,864 views

I installed 'trunk-website-al' branch from lunchpad . I can start OpenERP server normally , but when I try to connect to server I get error "The requested URL was not found on the server." . The same thing happens when I try to start build on runbot.openerp.com.

Revisions: server (5065) addons (9903) web (3800)

Please help !

Did you add "/web" add the end of the URL?

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
on 11/15/13, 10:24 PM

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)

--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--
| 6 8 8
fsdsdfsdf, Belgium
--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--

Odoo Founder & CEO

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
On 11/16/13, 3:19 AM

You need to start the server with only one postgresql database available.

• Try to launch the server with --db-filter=YOURDB
  • Be sure you don't have two SQL Db with the same name, like YOURDB and YOURDB2

On runbot, instead of clicking on the connect button on the branch website-al, click on the small icon on the right of the connect button and select 'All addons'. It works well on runbot, we use it everyday.

Dale E. Moore
On 2/10/14, 11:51 AM

By now website is in trunk so a recent version of trunk from http://nightly.openerp.com/trunk/nightly/deb/ works perfectly for me.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/15/13, 7:03 AM
Seen: 1864 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM